Welcome to Forgotten Hill Museum, a place where the past, the present, nature, art and the unknown are exhibited!
Do you want to have the best experience of this visit? So take some advice: never believe your eyes!
Forgotten Hill Disillusion, the 4th chapter of Forgotten Hill main story, is a first-person point and click game with a horror and grotesque atmosphere, focused on solving puzzles and riddles in order to discover the secrets of the disturbing town of Forgotten Hill.
In Forgotten Hill Disillusion you will:
– explore more than 50 different locations in the 4 Museum sections: The Library, Flora and Fauna, Mysteries of the Abyss and Sculptural Art
– challenge your brain by solving over 60 original puzzles and riddles
– meet new disturbing characters and follow Mr. Larson in his search for the truth
– submerge yourself in the grotesque Forgotten Hill atmosphere through our characteristics graphic style
– follow the whole story with all text and dialogues translated in 9 languages
never get stuck: with our exclusive hint system, a simple click will provide you some help.
Will you solve the mystery and escape? But, above all, will you survive?
** If you are experiencing crashes or slowing, we suggest changing Quality from HIGH to LOW. This will not interfere with the game experience but helps the game to run better on some devices. **